- This graphometer belonged to Fordham University. Its semicircle is graduated to 30 minutes, numbered clockwise and counterclockwise, and read by verniers at either end of the alidade to single minutes. There is no magnetic compass.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Fordham University
- overall: 10 1/2 in; 26.67 cm
- overall: 5 5/8 in x 10 3/4 in x 5 in; 14.2875 cm x 27.305 cm x 12.7 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Fordham University, Department of Physics
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.