- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Quoin Key
- place made
- United States: Illinois, Chicago
- Physical Description
- metal, iron (overall material)
- metal, steel (overall material)
- overall: 4 3/4 in x 3 in x 7/8 in; 12.065 cm x 7.62 cm x 2.2225 cm
- ID Number
- See more items in
- Work and Industry: Graphic Arts
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.