- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Watch Movement
- Other Terms
- Watch Movement; Mechanical, Spring-Driven; Pocket Watch
- date made
- American Waltham Watch Co.
- place made
- United States: Massachusetts, Waltham
- Physical Description
- metal, "brass" (overall material)
- overall: 3/8 in x 1 7/8 in; x.9525 cm x 4.76504 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Thomas Featherstonhaugh
- See more items in
- Work and Industry: Mechanisms
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.