- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Other Terms
- Watch; Mechanical, Spring-Driven; Pocket Watch
- M. I. Tobias & Co.
- Philadelphia Watch Co.
- place made
- United Kingdom
- Physical Description
- metal, "brass" (watch movement material)
- metal, silver (watch case material)
- gilded (watch movement production method/technique)
- overall - watch: 3 1/8 in x 2 1/2 in x 3/4 in x 3/4 in; 7.9375 cm x 6.35 cm x 1.905 cm x 1.905 cm
- overall - key: 1 5/8 in x 1/2 in x 1/8 in; 4.1275 cm x 1.27 cm x.3175 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- W. Carl Wyatt Estate
- See more items in
- Work and Industry: Mechanisms
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.