- Mercury in glass thermometer in a metal case marked “PRECISION.” The scale reads from -15 degrees to +145 degrees C.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Associated Place
- United States: New York, Rochester
- overall: 15 3/4 in x 4 1/4 in x 2 in; 40.005 cm x 10.795 cm x 5.08 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Physical Sciences
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.