- This is a compound monocular with fine focus, double (triple?) nosepiece, square stage, trunion, sub-stage mirror, horseshoe base. There is a HYPERPLANE eyepiece.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Zeiss, Carl
- Physical Description
- brass; plastic; glass; metal (overall material)
- overall: 28 cm x 10 cm x 14.5 cm; 11 1/32 in x 3 15/16 in x 5 23/32 in
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Science & Scientific Instruments
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.