Sheets, IBM Punched Card Data Processing Principles, 24-26 Card Punch 56 Verifier Operation: Text. Programmed Instruction Course
Sheets, IBM Punched Card Data Processing Principles, 24-26 Card Punch / 56 Verifier Operation: Text. Programmed Instruction Course
- By the 1960s, programmed instruction had moved from the laboratory into ordinary classrooms and business. One user was IBM Corporation.
- The form number for this manual is R29-0130-0. It was punched and disbound, with the sheets stored in a three-ring binder with several other manuals.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Sheets, Set Of In Notebook
- Date made
- place made
- United States: New York, White Plains
- Physical Description
- paper (overall material)
- overall: 1 cm x 21.5 cm x 28.2 cm; 13/32 in x 8 15/32 in x 11 3/32 in
- ID Number
- nonaccession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Melvin R. Doggett
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.