- Description (Brief)
- One (1) koban coin, Kyoho
- Japan, 1716
- Obverse Image: A fan-shaped Kiri crest, a square panel with the value, a square panel with the signature of the Mint Official, and another fan-shaped Kiri crest.
- Obverse Text: Romanization: ICHI / RYO / MITSUTSUGU (Translation: One Ryo Mitsutsugu).
- Reverse Image: Butter-fly-like signature, and various other characters, the stamps of mint officials.
- Reverse Text: [Needs Translation]
- General Information: Value 1 Ryo.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Date made
- 1716 - 1736
- place made
- associated place
- Physical Description
- gold (overall material)
- overall: 69 mm x 38 mm x 1 mm; 2 23/32 in x 1 1/2 in x 1/32 in
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.