- Glass separatory funnel with bulbous head, ground glass stopper, and stopcock.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Separatory Funnel
- overall: 18 cm x 5.1 cm; 7 1/16 in x 2 in
- overall: 7 in x 2 in x 1 7/8 in; 17.78 cm x 5.08 cm x 4.7625 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Barbara A. Keppel
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.