Profile profile for AlanizJ
M.A., Museum Studies, George Washington University
B.A., Anthropology, University of Texas-Pan American
- Collections Manager for Object Project
- Collections Manager for Molina Family Latino Gallery (opening 2021)
- Collections Manager for Game Changers (opening 2022)
- Rehousing projects in the Division of Cultural and Community Life.
- Cataloged glass plate positives from Eadweard Muybridge collection in the Photographic History Collection.
- Presentation sword rehousing in the Division of Armed Forces History.
- Processed, housed, and cataloged new acquisitions for food and brewing history, business history, and Spanish language broadcasting collections.
- Assisted with American Enterprise New Perspectives rotating case.