Profile profile for BoyceD
Cleveland Urban Learning Community
Lakeland Community College
Kent State University - School of Architecture and Environmental Design
Northern Virginia Community College
Potomac Massage Training Institute
- Provides a full range of exhibit fabrication and production services in a variety of mediums including wood, metal, acrylic, synthetics and surface applications.
- Primary programmer and operator of CNC router.
- Works with designers, curators, conservators and other team members in the planning and execution of exhibit elements.
- Fabricates and installs exhibit components including exhibit cases, graphic panels, build ups, object mounts and interactives.
- Reviews and prototypes exhibit elements as required.
- Mentors interns in internship program.
- Leads teams of exhibit specialists in the production and installation of exhibitions.
- Programmed, cut panels to size, fabricated structure and installed the Ruby Slippers lenticular display for the Kick Starter Campaign.
- Penny interactive- Stories on Money.
- Food Sign- Transforming the American Table.
- Video Wall- Price of Freedom Living Room War (originally as a contractor and the update for new technology).
- Value of Money- Carved Corian features.
- Curved Stage- Greensboro Lunch Counter Unity Square.
- Bent acrylic label stands and book mounts for numerous projects.
- Prototyped and fabricated way to hold, store and display Lincoln’s hat to eliminate or minimize touching the artifact. Also used concept for fragile recordings in Hear My Voice.
- Fabricated and installed new Presidency and First Ladies entrance signs.
- Fabricated and installed a majority of the dimensional letters in the public spaces.
- Modular platforms for Hurray for Politics, Lego Statue of Liberty.
- Fabricated the 3 dimensional “Sparky” from a 2 dimensional image for Spark!Lab.
- Fabricated 5 different versions of the “Yellow Brick Road” to display the Ruby Slippers over the last decade.
- Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners Local 1692 (former)
- American Massage Therapy Association