Profile profile for SanefujiN
B.A., Randolph Macon Woman's College
Graduate work at American University
- Asian Pacific American History
- Japanese Americans and WWII
- Righting A Wrong: Japanese Americans and World War II, Co-Curator
- Righting A Wrong: Japanese Americans and World War II, Co-Curator- Traveling exhibit with SITES
- Righting A Wrong: Japanese Americans and World War II, Co-Curator- Poster exhibit with SITES
- Many Voices, One Nation, Researcher
- Annual Day of Remembrance programing
- Nisei Congressional Gold Medal Digital Exhibit (2015), Consultant
- Hart-Celler Act: The Immigration & Nationality Act of 1965 (2015), Researcher
- Sweet and Sour: The Americanization of the Chinese Restaurant (2010), Co-Curator
- Creating Hawai`i (2009), Co-Curator
- Barriers to Bridges: Asian American Immigration (2008), Co-Curator.
- Exhibition commemorating the 30th anniversary of the end of the Southeast Asian War for the United States and the beginning of major growth in Vietnamese American communities (2007-2010).
- Exhibition commemorating the centennial of large-scale recruitment of sugar plantation workers to Hawaii from the Philippines and the beginning of the Filipino American community (2006).
- Miracles Under the Waves: Photographic Art of Akiyoshi Ito exhibiton (March–May 2005).
- Kaho`olawe: Steadfast Love of the Land (June–September 2002).
- On Gold Mountain: A Chinese American Experience (May–September 2001).
- Association for Asian American Studies
- American Association of Museum
- Japanese American National Museum
- The Public Historian
- Japanese American Veterans Association